Mehndi, a very old tradition which is being followed by us since 5000 years back, in India the Mehndi was brought by the Mughalas, who later taught their Mehndi designing skills to Indian. Usually, the teenager girls, brides and women are used to draw Mehndi designs on their hands on the occasion of Eid and marriage.
But unlike those old days, Mehndi designing is not only being considered as a tradition but now days the Mehndi experts are using different kind of techniques and things to make their designs best and attractive ones. Basically, the Mehndi has four genuine types includes Arbi Mehndi, Pakistani Mehndi, African Mehndi and Indian Mehndi, but it can be differ depending upon the region’s culture or traditions.
Many of the girls used to purchase the booklets comprising stunning Mehndi designs and copied them onto their feet and hands, but through this post we have tried enough to remove the burden of such Mehndi lovers to have 10 most liked Mehndi designs via list mentioned below:
1. Such types of designs are very common and also used mostly by the girls on the Shaadi and Eid functions. Containing outlining of dark color which adds a beauty to the hands. Its cultural style and Arabic floral makes such designs to the one of the best Mehndi design.
2. For the women or girls those like to draw interesting and best Mehndi designs on their hands, whenever they goes to any party or family function, this would be the best design. With a full wrist pattern and its sharp outlining, it seems like a phenomenon on the hands.
3. If you are a Punjabi kuri then you might be a well aware of this Mehndi design and also used to put it on your hand occasionally. Going with trens most of the Punjabi girls those opted to wear sleeveless style dresses, oftenly used to have similar designs on their hands and arms.
4. Such types of Mehndi have textured pattern and some box like structure which is used mainly by the Arabic girls those are used to fill their fingers with these beautiful designs. Arabic Mehndi mostly covers up half arms in bangles like style, for these designs designers have to do a very sharp Mehndi work on hand.
5. Bridal Mehndi: These types of designs require a lot of concentration and a sharp work on it. For such patterns professionals used to have a dark outline with dark color and these designs are mainly being used for the brides in the Indian culture where the brides cover up their arms, legs and feet with a matching pattern of Mehndi designs. Bridal Mehndi designs costs noticeably extra then the other designs.
6. Use of these types of Mehndi designs are raising rapidly since these can be removed easily as Heena is not used for such designs. They are prepared from some kind of paints, stickers and liquids , manufactured by the companies all around the world. These patterns are used not only in Asian region but also in Europe where the teenagers are used to draw some interesting tattoo like shapes on their hands, feet and shoulders to have a funky look.
7. Mehndi for Kids: Not containing any kind of complex and sharp working, such designs keeps the hands of kids less filled and give them an easy feeling.
8. Necklace like these designs are used to cover the necks and give them a jewellery decorative looks, seems very attractive but requires a lot of time and care to make it running without any problem or mistake.
9. With a sharp and brilliant designs which shows leafs in stunning curvature over the palm and one finger, the design wins the hearts in first look and also appreciated by the watchers.
10. Simple and sober one, it covers the upper hand and wrist as well with a beautiful Italy Mehndi design, mostly used by the teenage girls and does not requires a lot of time but a sharp work is indeed.