Bollywood is a hub of beautiful actresses where the new faces keep replacing the old ones. In this 21st century, it has been became trend for the bold and beautiful actresses to expose their physical assets in a bid to have easy success in their acting career. So to make you known about the best and hottest Bollywood actresses of 2012, we have shortlisted the top 10 hot Bollywood actresses including some new faces. Let’s see how much justification our list has been done with your favorite actresses, please left your valuable comments if you feel any need to enhance in this ranking:
1. Katrina Kaif: This baby doll like actress was made her Bollywood debut with ‘Boom’, and after it she never turned back and named a number of blockbusters like ‘Namaste London’, ‘Rajneeti’ and many others, in her credit. Katrina is an actress with charming face and elegant style and well known as Chameli or Sheela for her item dance performances. The actress was born in Hong Kong but raised in London that’s why she doesn’t feel comfortable with her Hindi accent.
2. Priyanka Chopra: The sizzling beauty well known for her sensuous roles in number of flicks like ‘Fashion’, ‘Aitraaz’ and ‘Saat Khoon Maaf’ etc. Priyanka has also been crowned as the Miss World which opens her way to the B-Town. In 2012, Priyanka will be seen in ‘Teri Meri Kahaani’ and ‘Barfee with Shahid Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor respectively.
3. Malika Sherawat: She is the actress which is well known for her bold and flamboyant style, originally named as Reena Lamba, Malika is Bollywood’s sex bomb. She is one of the few B-Town actresses who have been made her path to Hollywood with ‘Hisss’ and ‘Politics of Love’. Malika was made her Bollywood entry via a small role in ‘Jeena Sirf Mere Liye’, and for 2012, she is appearing as an item girl in ‘Tezz’.
4. Kareena Kapoor: Post making her debut with ‘Refugee’ opposite Abhishek Bachchan, Kareena has been starred in more than 36 film so far, most of which have been boomed the box-office. She was also titled as the Sexiest Actress of Asia in 2012. Today, she is the highest paid actress of B-Town and busy in shooting for her next flick ‘Heroine’.
5. Deepika Padukone: Being a daughter of Badminton player Prakash Padukone, Deepika elected to try her career in Bollywood and made her debut in a Kannada flick ‘Aishwarya’, but in 2007, she got an offer to act with Bollywood badshah Shahrukh Khan in ‘Om Shanti Om’, for which she bagged a Filmfare Best Female Debut Award. In 2012, she is packed for three lined up projects.
6. Bipasha Basu: After her separation from her ex-flame John Abraham, Bipasha’s career seems to be sinking as some of her last films have been tanked at the box-office. Like her rival Deepika, in this list of top 10 hottest Bollywood actresses , Bipasha also has been acted in Telugu, Bengali and Kannada films as well. This dusky beauty was paved her Bollywood path through her maiden film ‘Ajnabee’ opposite Akshay Kumar but she got her first ever success from ‘Razz’. In 2012, she all set to appear at Hollywood big screens in ‘Singularity’.
7. Vidya Balan: 2011 was remained the cherishing year for this Bengali actress who was entered in Bollywood with the films like Parineeta, Heyy Babyy and Ishqiya etc. But her performance was outstanding in 2011 release ‘The Dirty Picture’ for which she received a National Award. Vidya also rocked the box-office in 2012 beginning with her emotional character as a pregnant lady in ‘Kahaani’, the film was registered as a money gainer at box-office.
8. Jacqueline Fernandez: This 26 year girl has been remained Miss Sri Lanka Universe of 2006, and made her Bollywood debut with ‘Aladin’ for which she was honored with an International Indian Film Academy Award and Stardust Award for Best Female Debut. Her latest flick was ‘Housefull 2’ which totally rocked the box-office and now she is ready to hit the big screen with her next ‘Total Dhamaal’.
9. Asin Thottumkal: The actress is just four films old in the Bollywood but she has been made a sweep in Telugu and Tamil cinemas before coming to B-Town and with she was stepped into the Bollywood in a super blockbuster of 2008 ‘Ghajini’, the first ever Bollywood film to acquire over 100 crore. Thereafter, she starred in ‘Ready’, ‘London Dreams’ and recently in ‘Housefull 2’.
10. Kangna Ranaut: Kangna was started her Hindi Cinema career from ‘Gangster’ and then she was awarded with a National Film Fare Award for Best Supporting Actress, because of her amazing acting in ‘Fashion’ with Priyanka Chopra. Her first commercial success was 2009 release ‘Raaz-The Mystery Continues’.